11-21-2008 11:46 AM
11-21-2008 02:14 PM
When you access this page from the link, ensure that this is your machine by entering your Model # and then trying your Product # (both on the Service Tag on the bottom of your computer). This will confirm your Model#/Product# for future updates.
Sig: Pavilion Model Series# dv9500t (t=Intel)_CTO_Prod# RL653AV_Vista Ultimate (64-bit)_SP1_Intel 2 Duo CPU T7500_2 GB Ram_BIOS F.09_NVIDIA 8600M GS_200GB 7200RPM SATA Dual HD (100GBx2)_HP 300GB HD USB Kit for xb3000_8/2007
11-21-2008 07:59 PM - edited 11-21-2008 08:04 PM
Try the solution here:
It fixed my DVD drive after it mysteriously stopped working on vista home premium on a presario f700 (f756nr) notebook.
Update: This thread may be the same solution/problem: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)