09-09-2012 01:57 PM
I want to connect my laptop to my new tv, but the hdmi port seems to be covered by a plastic cover. If possible, how do i remove it? Please help!
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Can I remove HDMI port cover?
09-09-2012 08:53 PM
That was a Wal-Mart doorbuster a couple black Fridays ago and does not have an HDMI port as do some other G71s.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)