03-21-2014 09:59 AM
I'd like to ask a question to HP's staff. I'm using pavilion envy dv6 laptop, when I bought it from Computer store, I don't care is it include bluetooth in my laptop because I always think that every laptop have bluetooth . I found informations from internet and computer store where I bought my laptop include bluetooth connection. So I just want to know is it integrated in my laptop.
my laptop's Product number: C2Y45AAR#ABA
My pleasure to have your helps!
Thanks you so much!
03-21-2014 02:55 PM
The model number you provided comes up as a dv6t-7300 CTO...custom to order. So it may or may not have Bluetooth. There is no fixed set of specifications for custom order laptops. Not all laptops have it by a longshot. Do you have Windows 7 or Windows 8?
03-21-2014 06:01 PM
03-22-2014 05:36 AM
Maybe but it either has it or not. Bluetooth available just means you can get it I think, not that it is necessarily included.
Can you check device manager?
If it has Bluetooth it will show up there.
03-22-2014 09:45 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)