11-03-2013 11:01 AM
I have the following laptop
Hp Pavilion 17-e054
I am running windows 8 in it. The problem is, I can see the Bluetooth option in the notification panel but it doesn't show me the send and recieve option in it. Everytime I have to send a file or recieve a file I have to go to RUN>fsquirt.
This opens the transfer wizard. But this is too annoying and I don't get it why i can't see the option. I have just purchased the laptop and its bluetooth driver is preinstalled.
This is the image of what I meant.
Any kind of help is appreciated.
And sorry if it feels like the problem is already solved because I tried looking at the forum, I couldn't find an appropriate thread. Thanks.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)