Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good evening.

I have problem with fan in my netbook (old HP Pavilion dv6), and would like to change it (if possible)

Where can I find and order similar fan?

IMG_20160527_225231.jpg

IMG_20160528_154042.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@Billy39,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that you need assistance in finding the right part replacement (Fan) for your PC. Did I get it, right?

I recommend you to visit our online parts store and check if you can find any replacement part for the PC.

Use the link below access the online parts store webpage.

http://hp.care/2bAvpq6

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

We need to know what is your Pavilion dv6 ?  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

product: QG778EA#B1A

model: dv6-6b14ev

HP Recommended

Any help and suggestion are appreciated.

HP Recommended

Still need help with this fun.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Please help

HP Recommended

Hello@Billy39,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that you need assistance in finding the right part replacement (Fan) for your PC. Did I get it, right?

I recommend you to visit our online parts store and check if you can find any replacement part for the PC.

Use the link below access the online parts store webpage.

http://hp.care/2bAvpq6

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thanks!

I try to find it there

HP Recommended

Hi@Billy39,

Thanks for the response.

You can always get in touch with HP Support Forums for any support needs on your HP products.

Advance Christmas and New year wish to you.

Happy posting.

Cheers.

Resolv_S

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.