11-12-2013 11:18 AM - edited 11-12-2013 11:20 AM
My motherinlaw is looking to replace her Windows XP computer, with a Chromebook, however, she wants to use her old keyboard and monitor.
1. Is it possible to connect a regular external keyboard to the latest HP chromebook? Mouse too?
2. Is it possible to connect a monitor to the latest HP Chroembook if it doesn't use the HDMA connect?
Thank you for your response.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)