11-27-2009 06:09 AM
was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on updating the graphics on my Presario CQ61.
I was given a Nvidia GeForce 1GB DDR2 graphic card for my birthday when I started moaning about the graphics on my laptop and was wondering if this would be compatible with my system?
If not could anyone reccommend what I'm looking for?
11-27-2009 10:48 AM
**bleep**. I use Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and I just need something to make it run a bit smoother. Is there anything that I could get for my laptop that would do that?
Thanks for your help
11-28-2009 05:40 AM
10-08-2012 11:11 AM
it sucks to have a 64mb video card on this system too bad. i didn't know that was why my softwares were running slow. i thought it was just about ram and processor speed
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)