12-31-2008 10:35 PM
I Purchased a Compaq Presario M2000 Notebook from a local Futureshop back in 2006, ever since i've got it it has been overheating/having loud found noise/and often shutting off due to the intense heat emitted. Recently, smoke was seen coming from the fan-port, but i managed to power down the system before a fire broke-out (thankfully). I was wondering if there is any fix to this design-flaw, or if anyone else has a solution.
Your response is appreciated.
01-01-2009 07:28 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)