01-09-2010 12:00 AM
A month ago my HP mini's monitor started displaying colors inverted (Blue is orange; black is white; white is black). It was bearable for a while because I was using an external monitor, but then my external monitor port broke out of no where as well.
I've called tech support and they said they'd take care of it and then were silent.
Is there anything I can do.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)