Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion dv9000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey I need some help!!! I just upgraded my dv9000 to Win 10 Pro 64bit. I was able to find all the drivers except the coprocessor. I've tried installing a chipset, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Screenshot (2).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver, and you may have to manually install it if the auto install method doesn't work.

This package provides the driver for the NVIDIA nForce AR Chipset in the supported notebook models and operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

To manually install the driver, go to the device manager if the driver didn't install.

Click on the Coprocessor device.  Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

The folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp37730.

Make sure the Include subfolders box is checked and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver, and you may have to manually install it if the auto install method doesn't work.

This package provides the driver for the NVIDIA nForce AR Chipset in the supported notebook models and operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

To manually install the driver, go to the device manager if the driver didn't install.

Click on the Coprocessor device.  Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

The folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp37730.

Make sure the Include subfolders box is checked and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

Thanks that did the trick. Appreciate it!!!!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Dear Paul,

Does this solution also satisfy the DP Pavilion dv9715nr? Are all 9000s the same chipset?

Thanks kindly.

HP Recommended

Hi, @EK3

That file will work for your model.

HP Recommended

Paul

Thanks a million!!!! I solved my problem wit h windosa vista 64bit on hp9410us pavillion

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.