04-23-2012 01:05 PM
I have an HP Pavillion 6915nr and my cd/dvd rom drive will no longer read disk. it gives me this message D:\ is not accessible, the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable when i click to access the drive. I have tried multiple things without success. Has anyone found a resolution for this?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)