09-17-2009 10:04 AM
When i turn on my puter it says "disk read error" do ctrll alt delete to restart and it comes back to the same error. It won't let me do F10 for recovery just F1 set up and then i'm lost. Please help!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)