08-22-2013 05:47 AM
Having problems with a new DL360p Gen8 server. SO is not running and i'm trying to start Intelligent Provisioning (F10) to reinstall it.
I just receive a red screen with Illegal Opcode message. Don't know why.
I've updated BIOS (P72), ILO4 (1.22), IP itself (1.40), disabled Power Capping, disabled PXE ... what more?
Please if someone know something about that i should be so grateful
hearing from you soon
08-22-2013 08:36 AM
You may also want to post your question in the HP Business Support Forum -- DL Servers section.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)