Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi everybody!

Today have formatted my Notebook and changed the OPERATING SYSTEM to Windows 7 (32-Bit) (Enterprise Edition)

Need basic drivers for the my HP Pavilion g6-2004tu Notebook for the following devices, currently being Yellow Highlighted by the Device Manager:

1. Ethernet Controller

2. Network Controller

3. PCI Device

4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

5. SM Bus Controller

6. Some Unknown Device

7. USB Mass Storage Device (Although it is reading the Flash Drive)

Your help is requested and reply is anxiously awaited.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Faraz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
39 REPLIES 39
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanx Paul,

Can't find words appropriate enough to oblige. Shall check these all once downloaded. By the way the IDs of

Network Controller:

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539F&SUBSYS_1774103C&REV_00

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539F&SUBSYS_1774103C

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539F&CC_028000

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539F&CC_0280

and for the unknown device the follwoing two entries are being reflected as the Hardware IDs:

ACPI\HPQC0004

*HPQ0004

Thanx again.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Sorry for inconvenience of any sort but please see if you can provide some WDDM Video Card Driver as well for the Hardware ID:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_183F103C&REV_09

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_183F103C

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&CC_0300

Thanks again.

HP Recommended

Paul,

PCI Driver is not compatible while the Eternet Driver is stating that Realtek Network Controller is not found. Any advice?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Try the realtek ethernet driver directly from realtek...6th one one the list (W7 auto install).

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=7&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTy...

PCI device...it is a matter of finding the right card reader driver...

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=US&swItem=ob-112...

HP Recommended

please i am new and i need     DRIVERS REQUIRED FOR WINDOWS 7 (32-BIT) - FOR HP Pavilion g6-2151ee Notebook

HP Recommended

Hello mike_farhat.  I understand you're looking for drivers for your G6.

Unfortunately there are no drivers available specifically for Windows 7 32-bit.  However, here is a link to the drivers for Windows 7 64-bit.

Another thing you could try is to install both the HP Software Framework and HP Support Assistant.  Then you can run HP Support Assistant and the application will scan your PC and automatically download and install any drivers which are available.

I hope this helps.  Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.