HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-24-2009 04:40 AM
The memory modules have tested.
With the power supply disconnected, hold in the power button for several seconds.
Verify that you have a led on when you plug in the power supply.
If the power led is not lit then your laptop power supply may be faulty.
If the led is lit and you hear no disk activity or have no bios display then your motherboard will require repair or replacement.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)