01-23-2011 01:16 AM - edited 01-23-2011 01:21 AM
I bought DV6-1264CA last year, after three months, the laptop power was down, every time I turned on, before booting it stops!!!
I had to send it for repair, same issue happened again after 3 months!
this is the worst laptop I ever had!
What is the problem and why it is always very hot!
01-23-2011 04:12 AM - edited 01-23-2011 07:10 AM
This is an issue that I suggested a BIOS update for in a post by the same member.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)