06-08-2014 11:57 AM
This is the first time im using this forum and apologize for my bad english.
So lately I have found my laptop is running a little bit hot when playing games, it reach 104c then its started to throttle, and im talking the cpu has only ultilize for 30%-ish while running Arma 3. Then I search alone through internet seeing if there anyone having the same problem, and I have found this http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware/HOW
My question is does HP really redesgin the thermal component? and it seems to find any infomation about the new heat sink.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)