11-25-2009 11:40 AM
I have upgraded to Win7 and after installing the ill fated "Coprocessor" driver I am now battling with the last issue:
My Num Lock light is not working, the key works fine, I can work fine with numerical pad and all those keys there its just the light that does not come on.
I have installed all the drivers for Vista from HP site and still nothing.
Any ideas? Thanks guys.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)