03-16-2009 03:06 PM
I have a hp s3100n desktop recently have no display on monitor.
I replaced new motherboard and memory but didn't solve the problem.
It powers on but no beeping sound and blank screen. I also have tried
reset SMOS baterry and jumper.
Anyone have any idea?
Thanks for response
03-17-2009 12:03 AM
Was it this way before you replaced the parts?
All these concern the monitor. Do not skip these suggestions. Do them again.
Is it on?
Check all cable connections? Disconnect them and then reconnect them.
Have the monitor settings been changed? Try and adjust them. You might set them all to the half way position to begin
I'd suggest (others may disagree) at this point take it to a shop. Adding those new parts has compounded the possible problems to the point the problem may no be repairable from here. Just too many variables to consider. This problem may require a "hand on" fix. This might also be the cheapest way to get to a solution. A new graphics card and monitor are still in play as possible solutions.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)