Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hello I have a Gateway laptop every time I turn it on it keeps on saying diagnosing your PC it takes about an hour and a half to hurry up and turn off but when I turn it on it just says the same thing and it will not let me restart it what do I do please help!!!
HP Recommended
Automatic Repair when I start all in one computer
So I start my pc
HP Recommended

Wonderful Information to know, Thanks SuperMario1. I'm learning alot from here.  :generic:

HP Recommended

Owned it less than 24hrs.???? Bring it back and trade for new one. HP (of course).

HP Recommended

Do a diagnostics test. Turn off computer. Then press the power button on, while pressing the power button tap the esc button several times, like tap tap tap. Should bring up options. I'm kinda new at this, but had alot of help on here with mine. you will see F2 System Diagnostics. Click on it, do hard drive test just to see if you get a failed reply, if so, hard drive is bad. Just trying to help another out another, as I have been helped quite often on here, and took in some knowledgeable information. Let me know. Hope it works out for you.

HP Recommended

Do Hard Drive test. If you get a failure code and says Hard Drive 1, you hard drive is bad. This happened to me a few weeks ago, now resolved. Replaced Hard Drive and ordered recovery media discs. everything is fine. Hope this helps.

HP Recommended
Please help me
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.