08-10-2014 02:27 PM
In my HP ProBook 4540s,when I connect Adapter,display of my PC is becoming turn off.
Operating System windows 8.
Also recommended that the color of display become change.
What should I'll do?
08-11-2014 05:13 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP ProBook 4540s is a commercial product. You can do this here Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime: HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
The Great Deku Tree
I work on behalf of HP.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)