12-12-2011 01:26 AM
Notebook HP Pavilion dm3-1140er
Need driver for Driver for ACPI\HPQ0004\3&33FD14CA&0
Solved! View Solution.
12-12-2011 01:32 AM
12-12-2011 01:54 AM
You are welcome.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-04-2014 01:32 AM - edited 06-04-2014 01:38 AM
Hi, My dear friends,
I think that driver is HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor
you can download and install this driver, through this way
1 - click this link or copy to web address in any browser__ http://www.driveridentifier.com/scan/driver_file_d
2 click on the download from hp
3- Put your name and e-mail addrees on this box Register for a new account and then just click register
4- Then click on the non commercial use (free) click here to continou
5- Then click on the Option 1: Click here to download from manufacturer server
6- Then will come download option, Please download and install
OK ... Thank you for followers.......
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)