Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I would say but you have not been receptive to my message that your battery needs replaced. They teach doctors a saying in medical school....when you hear hoofbeats think horses, not zebras. Yes it might be something exotic that you can fix with a simple software solution for free, but odds are it is a battery whose time has come. 

Which HP program are you using to do the calibration? I might suggest you uninstall it and reinstall. 

HP Recommended

@Huffer, I bet you're right, my battery is coming to an end. I hav to accept that and I haven't doubted that fact. 

Pesonally I am no a tech savvy person. I learn from people who have good in that space.

With regards to the HP program am using for the  calibration, I am just going through the process provided by an HP support person. Am I supposed to use a software for the calibration?

HP Recommended

What program do you launch to do the calibration? HP Support Assistant? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.