05-01-2012 10:19 AM
Hi i have a presario cq57 460ea windows 7 64bit intel i3 with 4gb memory can i add another 4gb with it being 64 bit
Solved! View Solution.
05-05-2012 04:29 AM
4GB is max. Check specifications here.
05-10-2012 10:35 AM
Memory limits for each Windows release you may find here, but this is not the only limit.
Chipset, which was soldered to the motherboard of your notebook defines the maximum hardware capabilities. In your case it's 4GB.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)