10-23-2013 09:58 PM
My laptop (HP Envy dv7 purchased only last month) suddenly produced an engine-like sound / breathing while i'm using it. Any idea what would be the reason for this? is it the fan or hardware?kindly help.thanks.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)