05-01-2014 09:55 PM
I bought this Envy 15t primarilly for Windows Phone development; but I didnt knew its RALINK Bluetooth Controller drivers has compatibility issues with Hyper-V (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Sy
- A Bluetooth Adapter compatible with Hyper-V
- A Wifi Adapter compatible with Intel's WiDi
- Sometime I work in basement and my ProBook's Atheros Wifi gives better signal+speed then's Envy's RALINK; I would like a Wifi Adapter thats performs better
Please suggest the replacement part!
05-06-2014 12:16 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and issues with the Wireless adapter. I would be happy to assist if needed with replacement parts but I need to know OS and model. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please respond with which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
You could check replacement parts from HP Parts Store.
Please let me know.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)