03-01-2014 02:37 PM - edited 03-01-2014 02:38 PM
i have upgraded everything except rubber feet.
fresh install from recovery discs and
been to individual component manufacturers for upgrades...
may work momentariarly in a rebuild then gone............... anybody have any ideas?
03-04-2014 02:52 PM
Hi Stonesgro. I am not sure why the USB ports are not working in your notebook, especially after replacing hardware. The troubleshooting for this issue it outlined in these documents. Just pick the one specific to your operating system.
Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 7)
Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 8)
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)