Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion- 15-ak085na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5

Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0xA115 

Class Code: 0x30400

Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0xA115 = Intel (R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port#6 -A115

Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn WiFi Adapter is connected to this port.

Do not experiecing any visable problems with wifi connection or data troughput but on the system event log  im getting these errors periodically seems to be for a long time. Possible error appear time would be BIOS update to the newest version provided by HP to my model.

Drivers: Chipset drivers are updated were downgraded again upgraded to the newst. No frx. Wifi card is updated again no fix.

Should i bring laptop to HP for warranty or is this error known to HP and fix is going to be released.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@andriuskarpas

Do you have a 6th gen CPU???

REO

HP Recommended

yes i have 6th generation skylake I7  6700HQ CPU

HP Recommended

@andriuskarpas

There is a conflict between 6th gen Intel and the Realtek WiFi card.

This thread is about 20 pages long but if you read some of the posts you will see they have the same problem.

Some have found workarounds.

REO

HP Recommended

could you link me to these 20 pages? 

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks very much ill get trough later.

HP Recommended

ok its a problem of manufacturer not consumer, hp should do something for sure if no at the and off my warrantuy ill give the laptop them back.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.