07-16-2013 10:49 PM - last edited on 07-17-2013 05:56 AM by OrnahP
I was frightened when I turned on my laptop.
I just turned on this and happened it.
Smell was bad like when burning plastic so I checked and there was fire at fan side.
at that time my wife was scared about it too
I was worried about my datas in hard disk but it was ok and it wasn't on battery.
and now I can't use this laptop because it is out of order and I bought samsung laptop now.
and one of my family member said I need to contact to Hp.
my wife bought about 3-4years ago this laptop
s/n:[Personal Information Removed]
model : hp g60-243cl
07-18-2013 05:23 PM
I have sent this post up to the appropriate team for review. They will contact you via the forum's private message feature.
Have a good day.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)