12-28-2011 05:30 PM
My unit will not burn cd's. When I put a new, blank cd in the drive, it reads almost full. If I attempt to burn a cd, all the tracks are copied, but with .cda extensions. AND, each one is only 44 bytes ! What is wrong ?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)