03-13-2010 12:28 PM
Hi, all -
My kids received a G60-533CL laptop with Windows 7 for Christmas. While playing Zoo Tycoon on it this afternoon, the computer suddenly shut down. When the power button is pressed, the little power light (middle lightning bolt LED on the bottom left of the keyboard) flashes three times, then nothing. Won't start at all. I've tried holding the button in for 10 seconds, removing the battery, and checked power connections. I can't get it to start.
03-13-2010 09:13 PM
Hi Bliorg, sounds like a memory problem; the blink codes are telling you something's wrong with the memory.
Codes explained here Read this document for more information.
Try re-seating your memory.
Good Luck! and let us know how this turns out.
ProBook 4710S, Win 10 Pro 32 bit, T6570 @ 2.1Ghz, 320GB, 3GB, ATI Mobility HD 4330
Elitebook 840 G1 Win 7 Enterprise x64
HP Stream 7 Tablet Windows 10 Home
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)