06-22-2012 09:36 AM
My son's G7-1139WM laptop will no longer power on. Pressing the power button does not do anything, there are no lights or beep codes. When I remove the battery the light at the AC Power connector is Blue, with the battery plugged in the light is amber. I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)