07-08-2011 09:30 AM
You may be infected, this file was a target of malware, scan your system.
Go here, download the software to another PC and make a boot CD or flash drive, boot from this on the problem PC and do a full system scan, remove anything it finds. When done, restart the PC
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)