08-05-2014 01:35 PM
08-05-2014 03:45 PM
You download the drivers onto another PC with a CD burner, and you burn them to a CD.
Insert the CD into the PC's DVD drive and install them that way.
08-05-2014 11:00 PM
P.S.- Other than those on HP website, I downloaded one from Nvidia and one from Intel(software one)
08-06-2014 07:31 AM
Unfortunately I don't know what you need to do to get your notebook to recognize the phone and since I don't have your model PC, I would not be able to tell you what drivers you need to install.
I can tell you that your notebook is not supported by HP for 32 bit operating systems so most likely several of the W8 32 bit drivers you need cannot be found there.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)