10-03-2012 01:15 PM
HP 2.4 GHZ WiFi Mobile Mouse (LH571AA) not detected by pairing wizard.
I have D/L'd the latest drivers & Software needed, and turned off power saving on the wifi virtualport installed by the software but still not being seen by the Pavillian DV7-3065DX with windows 7 certified home premuim service pack 1 computer I have. Since no joy if I can't fix returning to whence it came and I am almost there.
03-23-2013 05:59 AM
Hello, I updated my notebook from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and used compatibility mode (Windows 7) to install mouse driver. The mouse driver instalation was successfull, but the pairing didn't work. I really liked this mouse and would like to continue using it.
Could someone help on this subject ?
09-11-2013 04:36 PM
I got same problem and I notice there are NO answer/replies that address the problem. The devices on software can't discover it. The firmware update can't find it. Error is SoftAp Not Available. When this thing looks for a wifi adapter it looks for a HP wifi adapter which I doubt is on my Acer computer.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)