06-26-2014 08:38 PM
After a few months of usage my laptop computer does not power on.At first i thought it was an uncharged computer but it sems that is not the case. After being left to charge for 30 minutes and longer it does not power on. I need help cause i have a lot of work on this computer. Is there any way to help me? I would like to keep on using this computer.
06-30-2014 09:23 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP 2000-2d22DX Notebook and getting a blank or black screen on startup. Try performing a hard reset. When performing a hard reset please note remove any and all USB devices, and remove memory cards from the card reader slot. Disconnect all non-essential devices. If that does not help try to turn on the computer you start to press F11 repeatedly till the menu opens. Here is a document on computer won't start.
Hope this is helpful.
I work on behalf of HP
07-12-2014 07:33 PM
Thank you Mrstenter for your suggestion but unfortunately it has yeilded no results. My computer still does not turn on. Is there another solution? Will i have to send it in to be fixed?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)