10-13-2009 10:16 AM
I have a user that is using a HP 6735 laptop. The cursor shakes uncontrolably and does not respond to the touch pad. I managed to reset touchpad settings using the keyboard and the issue was resolved for a few days and has arisen again although the setting were not altered. Any suggestions on this?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)