04-24-2012 08:48 PM
Okay, so when I try to boot the power LED blinks multiple times....I had an HP certified tech check the motherboard and he said he removed the CPU and the lights did not flash but they remained still and the fan and all worked.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)