04-12-2012 02:55 PM
I have a HP All-in-one C7280 and get an "Ink System Failure" Error code Oxc19a0005. Does anyone know what this means and if I can get rid of the error message and move on or do I need to buy a new printer?
04-12-2012 05:02 PM
Check the link below:
08-16-2012 01:58 AM
I have a C7280 with an "Ink System Failure" and a similar error code: 0xc18a0206. The failure message text: "Ink system has failed. Unable to copy, receive faxes or print. Refer to printer documentation. Error: 0xc180206. Turn power off, then on again." I have referred to the printer documentation, but I find no guidance regarding this error. Turning the power off, then on again, results in a redisplay of the same message.
The solution suggested on this page is not helpful for a C7280 The C7280 has a non-removable printhead, and the "solution" applies only to a printers with a removable printhead.
What should I do to resolve this? (Aside from buying a new non-HP printer, that is ;-)
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)