09-28-2010 10:38 AM
There is a button on the mouse. It is located on the back side near where your palm is located (rear bumper). Press that button and the AA battery will eject.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)