12-05-2013 07:53 PM
I install the HP F210 Car Camcarder software - SuperCar SW and the QuickTime, on 2 computers. I can open the SuperCar SW on both Windows 7 PC's, and each time I open the F210 video file, the SuperCar software crashed on both computer.
Plesae help. Any bug fix?
02-20-2014 09:34 AM
I just got my F210 yesterday and so far the SuperCar SW has worked perfectly. It is showing Version 18.104.22.168 with a date of 7/2/2013 and my PC has Windows 7 64-bit and my QuickTime is version 7.7.4 which is a newer version of QuickTime that came on the install CD. If you don't have the newest version of QuickTime I would try installing it and see if that helps.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)