09-21-2011 02:54 PM - edited 09-21-2011 03:26 PM
I upgraded to Windows 7 and my HP LaserJet 2605 dn is now printing very very slow printing and the colors (especially red/orange) are not correct. Can you help?
09-22-2011 05:36 AM
it is good to check if you have the latest FW installed: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/S
And youa re using the appropriate driver: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/S
Also it might be tried to change manually the color options in the driver settings: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/D
If the slow printing happens with PDF please see: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/D
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own .....
09-22-2011 09:37 PM
I have not updated the print drivers...I am not sure what one to use. The red color does not print on the color self test / configuration page. Not sure how it fix. Help please.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)