07-29-2014 04:00 AM - edited 07-30-2014 11:37 AM
HP ENVY 4-1257er UltraBook. Product number: D2G50EA.
My laptop doesnt turn on.
When the power button is pressed only once blinking red diode on the F12 button, once blinking white diode power on the side and once blinking white diode on power button.
After the diagnosis is made a conclusion - the failure of the processor or motherboard. Is it possible to purchase a motherboard with processor installed? Where?
Perhaps the problem is in something else?
Thanks for the help!
07-31-2014 04:13 PM
Hello jimmbg, welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you're looking to replace the system board in your notebook and are wondering if it will include a processor installed. I will look into this for you.
The information your looking for can be found in the Maintenance and Service Guide for your notebook on pages 56-60. There are several system boards listed that do include a processor. This will also show you how to do the replacement.
I hope this was able to help you out.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)