10-21-2009 03:58 AM
I have 6930p, installed Vista Bussines from factory installation and upgraded it to Windows 7 Ultimate. It all went fine, all devices worked. After the first restart, keyboard and touchpad stop responding. I attached USB mouse and keyoboard, and found errors in device manager for these two devices. I tryed to uninstall them and reinstall, but all I get is errors:
In device manager I have the same error message, and devices are listed as unknown.
When I try to use windows update, it finds the drivers I need but it can not install them.
The OS is 32bit, Windows 7 Ultimate. I can not get it work, please help or reffer me to some other place where I can try to find a solution.
Thanks in advance.
10-21-2009 09:03 PM
All driver for Win7 are avaible for Your model here.
To solve Your problem with keyboard install HP Quick Lunch Buttons.
To solve Your problem with touchpad install Synaptics touchpad.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)