04-24-2012 06:39 AM
I purchased HP Envy 17-1201TX laptop it is now 10 months old. Initially say abut first 3 month this laptop was not heating as it is heating now. It is just unbearable to keep on lap. I was also getting error for this overheating saying computer overheated and required shutdown. (My case no is NB0417-006 IN MAHA ELECTRONICS nO.28-8-2, 1ST FLOOR, 15TH CROSS, 3RD BLOCK, JAYANAGAR, BANGALORE 560011 PHONE 080-30419600) they kept my laptop for one week saying some parts has to be replaced and finally I got it back. But no improvements. Still my laptop gets overheated if i work on it for 1 hour (Normal use, not graphical use).
"if Laptop is getting overheated which is not bearable to keep on lap, then why it is called LAPTOP". Please give me an permanent solution.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)