10-04-2013 11:05 AM
Hey all. I needed a second hard drive in my HP Envy, so I found a SATA cable and caddy kit online. I did a story and tutorial with video on how I got it and installed it.
Hope this helps!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)