07-27-2011 08:57 AM
When I open mediasmart webcam this message is displayed: No webcam detected. Try plugging in a webcam into your computer now. If you are using an intergrated camera, make sure that it is turned on. Can someone tell me how to turn the camera on or how to fix this? When I have opened the program in the past, the camera automatically turns on but for some reason now the integrated camera won't start when I open mediasmart webcam. Thanks!
02-06-2013 10:22 AM
05-24-2013 08:39 AM
05-28-2013 02:39 PM
Since it has not been too long since the problem started, you can run a system restore.
This will take the system back to when everything was working correctly without affecting your personal files.
Here is a link on how to do a restore.
Let me know how everything goes.
08-07-2013 06:30 PM
What if restoring is not an option? My hard drive gave up back in March this year so I replaced it and reploaded the OS I purchased from HP. The camera has not worked since then, what do you think my options are?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)