12-17-2010 02:34 PM
As the title says, I've tried to plug my HDMI monitor into my HP laptop. It works fine on my desktop. When I plug it into the laptop, it does not. I end up having to roll-back the driver in Device Manager, and yes, I've tried updating the drivers. When I roll-back, it works, but it tells me that I have to reboot. If I reboot, it stops working.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)