Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi i am sachin using hp g62 253tu laptop but i have promlem whith my bluthoth conection and ther is problem whith my touch pad which is sudenly locked

HP Recommended

hello sachin

you need to identify the problem your having with the Bluetooth of your hp g62 laptop.

as for the locked touch pad, if you have a driver installed for the touchpad then i think reinstalling it might solve the problem. if your laptop touchpad is running on generic drivers, as mine was sometime back, then you should install the drivers for the touch pad at the following link

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-89374-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

Hi, i'm an online marketer with expertise in search engine optimization and social media marketing.
HP Recommended

@ sachin - As HuzefaMuhammad suggested... Looks like you have driver issue on hand...If you can post the current operating system it is running on this notebook, we can provide you drivers for it...

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
HP Recommended

Blue tooth can't see any devices (Cell phone, Othe NB, ......etc)

MY HP G62 can't detect any Bluetooth around

Thanks a lot with my best regards

Esam shaban

HP Recommended

My HP G62 can't detect any bluetooth devices

Thanks with my best regards

HP Recommended

Esam, this is probably  due to the Bluetooth driver problem of your laptop. if you have a free DOS then your system is running on generic drivers. i suggest that you should install the bluetooth drivers from the following link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-86863-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

Hi, i'm an online marketer with expertise in search engine optimization and social media marketing.
HP Recommended

I have a 

HP G62-361TX

I am having the same Problem with the bluetooth

neither my phone nor my laptop can detect eachother

I am using Window 7 Basic

Please help

HP Recommended

cyclops i hve d same prob XF465EA#A2N that is my notebook's number.. windows 7.. my laptop cannot detect my cellphone vice versa., i tried downloading the driver on the link you provided but at the end of my download it said No bluetooth device found, be sure to plug it., What will i plug..?? Oh my.. im frustrated!! help please!

HP Recommended

bt installation.jpg

HP Recommended

I did what u r saying but nothing happened so can u plz tell me how ?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.