Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Where can I get a receiver for our HP KG1061 wireless keyboard?

What are the Model and Part numbers for the receiver/dongle?

I was told by HP Support Chat that the keyboard would work with any HP mouse receiver.

I even gave the chat rep the KU916AA HP Wireless Optical Mobile Mouse part number and the rep confirmed that the KG1061 keyboard would work with the KU916AA mouse's receiver.

So with that confirmation from the support chat rep, I purchased a new keyboard that did not have a receiver.

Please provide any and all info as to the HP KG1061 receiver and / or if there is some driver or other thing I am required to do to have the mouse receiver work with the keyboard.

I have these laptops:

HP Pavilion dv9607us and HP Pavilion dv9819wm both with Vista Home.

Toshiba Satellite A65-S126 with XP Home and Toshiba Satellite L755-S5256 with Windows 7 Home.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Hi,
Read this:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-HP-Consumer-Products-and/Wireless-keyboard-stopped-working-wirele...
and
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00006821
Asus ROG STRIX G16 Manjaro Xfce
HP Touchpad provided by HP
HP Microserver Gen8 10TB Debian Server

*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
HP Recommended

Thank you for the links.  I tried everything and the keyboard without receiver, bought new in box separtely from the mouse and its receiver, just doesn't want to work.  I do appreciate your presenting what could have potentially fixed the issue.  I do believe I need to have a receiver for the keyboard and unfortunately, I am unable to find one anywhere online.  I will call HP on Monday and see if they can give me a model number. 

Thank you again, and kudos for the links.

HP Recommended

necesito controladores para teclado inalambrico hp kg-1061

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.